Ukraine’s defence forces have repelled Russian attacks in the vicinity of 14 cities and villages in Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts and have struck several critical Russian military targets, including two command posts.
Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook, information as of 06:00 on 5 November
Details: The Armed Forces of Ukraine have repelled Russian attacks in the vicinity of Bilohorivka (Luhansk Oblast) and Spirne, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Ivanhrad, Klishchiivka, Ozarianivka, Maiorsk, Kamianka, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Marinka, Novomykhailivka and Pavlivka (Donetsk Oblast) over the course of the past 24 hours.
Also over the course of the past 24 hours, Russian forces carried out 6 missile strikes and 21 airstrikes, as well as over 60 attacks using multiple-launch rocket systems (MLRS).
Around 20 Ukrainian cities, towns and villages in Lviv, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Mykolaiv and Vinnytsia oblasts came under Russian fire.
There were no significant changes on the Volyn and Polissia fronts.
On other fronts, the Russians continued to fire on military and civilian targets:
- On the Sivershchyna front: Russian forces deployed mortars and tubed artillery to fire on areas in the vicinity of Khrinivka, Liskivshchyna, Karpovychi, Tymonovychi, Leonivka (Chernihiv Oblast), and Katerynivka, Novomykolaivka and Zapsillia (Sumy Oblast);
- On the Slobozhanshchyna front: Russian forces deployed mortars and tubed artillery to fire on areas in and around Zolochiv, Hlyboke, Starytsia and Ohirtseve;
- On the Kupiansk and Lyman fronts: Russian forces deployed tank guns, mortars and tubed and rocket artillery to fire on areas in and around Dvorichna, Kyslivka, Tabaivka, Krokhmalne, Berestove, Vyshneve, Novoiehorivka, Makiivka and Nevske;
- On the Bakhmut front: the Russians deployed tank guns and various types of artillery to fire on areas in and around Spirne, Bilohorivka, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Ivanhrad, Opytne, Klishchiivka, Andriivka, Zelenopillia and Ozarianivka;
- On the Avdiivka front: the Russians deployed tank guns, mortars and tubed and rocket artillery to fire on areas in the vicinity of Avdiivka, Vodiane, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Marinka, Paraskoviivka and Novomykhailivka;
- On the Novopavlivka front: the Russians deployed mortars and various types of artillery at their disposal to fire on areas in and around Vodiane, Bohoiavlenka, Vuhledar, Pavlivka, Novoukrainka, Prechystivka, Zolota Nyva, Vremivka and Velyka Novosilka;
- On the Zaporizhzhia front: Russian forces fired on areas in and around Novosilka, Olhivske, Huliaipole, Shcherbaky and Mali Shcherbaky using tank guns, mortars and tubed and rocket artillery;
- On the Pivdennyi Buh front, more than 20 cities, towns and villages situated along the line of contact came under Russian fire. Tryfonivka (Kherson Oblast) and Nikopol (Dnipropetrovsk Oblast) sustained damage as a result of Russian tubed and rocket artillery attacks.
Source: Ukrainska Pravda