This list includes revolutionary organizations aimed at liberating and unifying Albanian-inhabited territories into a national state of Albania—it only includes organizations established after the League of Prizren (1877) and before the establishment of the Albanian Kingdom (1928–39).
- League of Prizren (January 5, 1877–April 1881), founded by Ottoman Albanian beys
- League of Peja (1899–1900), founded by former League of Prizren members
- Black Society for Salvation (1909–12),
- George Gawrych (26 December 2006). The Crescent and the Eagle: Ottoman Rule, Islam and the Albanians, 1874-1913. I.B.Tauris. ISBN 978-1-84511-287-5.
- Barbara Jelavich (29 July 1983). History of the Balkans:. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-27458-6.